HybridZ

turbo tdo5

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

ok got a td05 off a egal tallon it has one oil input and i take it the other 3 lines are oil outlets??? why and the world would it have 3???? one comeing from the top and one from each side of the centor right after where the exaust and the turbine fit together please help and will this bolt to a stock 280zx turbo exaust or am i guna have to make a custom spacer? icon_confused.gif

Guest Anonymous

you guys rock that is exactily what they are or so my friend tells me..... ok now im hooking this up on a non turbo car how should i run the water lines??? and i know where to run the one oil line wich is stright to the pan but where should i run the smaller oilline.... and do you have a pic of the joint where the turbo and manafold go together so i can see if im guna have to make a plate... i may just sell it if i am guna have mad problems with it because im building a 327 and i have a blower for that but i need the front and back caps and also the top and bottom ones its just the core of it...

Guest Dan0myte

Two are oil lines and two are coolant lines. First, make sure you're holding it right. The cast iron part will be on your right, aluminum part on your left with the air outlet facing you. The hole on the bottom (has two bolt holes around it) is to go to the oil pan. The hole exactly opposite that (top) is the oil feed line. The hole on the back of the turbo is for coolant feed and the hole on the front is for coolant out.