HybridZ

changed my mind

Guest Anonymous

If you go for it I have a strait, polished, magnifluxed LD28 crank w/ custom wood box. I'll let it go for $280. I also have a set of L24 9mm bolt rods that I promised to someone for $150, but will sell them to you if you get the crank. Just sold off my KA24 pistons. I have a used, complete P90 head that I'll let go for $125. Also have a turbo exhaust manifold laying around for $65, and a webbed non egr intake manifold, shaved, and smoothed with a 65mm throttle body. Intake manifold already bored out to fit the TB. I can provide pics for everything.

Have some other things you might be interested in as well, like a Borgwarner T5 that came out of a `83 280ZX Turbo, 440cc/min injectors, some SS braded hose and fittings.

I'm trying to make room for my 7M-GTE swap. I've probably got 3-4 L6 complete engines laying in my garage.

Guest Anonymous

ok, L28ET bored out to 3100cc with the motorsport kit, t3/t4 hybrid, spreaco IC, muldoon fuel pump, port/polish heads intake throttle, isky cam, SDS EM3-6F engine management system, big K&N, 2.5" downpipe to muffler.

maybe even a supplemental tranny that lets you overdrive any gear. an 8 speed 280Z? thats cool

Guest Anonymous

no actually, im pretty much a novice trying to learn about the 280Z but i know a lot about the z31 300zx. if you know any good sites that can give me general info i would greatly apreciate it. i ust want 280z that i can build up to a streetcar with some exta oomph.

thanks!

Guest Anonymous

I think if you really wanted to go with the stroker you would have to get pistons made that would fit the kit and still run about 7.6-8.2 comp ratio, or whatever suits your applications. The extra cost of these pistons, especially forged, will tack on a bit to your budget. In case you wanted to look into I'd go with JE pistons, Venolia makes good forged ones too. I do agree with timz though... that is I'm not sure what kinda comp ratio you'd run into the the 240sx pistons (normally used with the stroker kit), but it would probably be too high to run on normal gas with any sort of medium or high boost levels. Keep this in mind. emo.gif