HybridZ

boost controler/b.o.v. questions

Guest LAYTON

anyone have experience with blitz /or turboxs

my budget for these items is 500.00 bucks its for a twin turbo vg30et w/ fabbed headers retrofitted in my 280zx i want to be able to switch from two preset boost levels for safety adjustablity while driving/racing and my ability to not go way overboard dont mix well also dion a ecu upgrade later w bigger injector but i want it to haul a little ass in the meantime any help or opinions on models or brands would be great ,thanks

yes it will be very cool ive been doin alot of talking w/jwt on how to go about things it wasnt origanly goin to be twin turbo but as the discusion pressed on it went that way lots of pysics stuff thats beyond me but basicly he said that the vg30 w/twin t/3 snails w/ecu mods and z32 tt fuel pump ,injector upgrade, big I.C. and bov and boost controller should be able to run 18psi and easy 500hp at the wheels so i bought in but $$ is forcing me to do it in stages i wacked another 280zx in half at the front seats and windsheild pilars to use to make motor mounts and tranny xmember and make the headers and pipe the i/c so the fab work and griffin radiator and the bov and boost cont and fabbed plenium will be the inital set up then the cust fuel rail and injector and ecu upgrade next year it should be unique to say the least outta surpise some of the sticker tuners out there !!

i have a great freind thats very talented w/ the firewand thats helping me w/this i just thought i should add.

this swap was origanly his idea and thought everyone might wanna know this isnt just my idea or ability here dont wanna lead you guys to believe its all me i only wish i had all these abilities but im learning a boatload and its fun my wife dont like it much though im sure im not alone there