HybridZ

supercharged 280

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

if i'm pushing 7-8psi from an m90 supercharger into my 280 would i not be able get my fuel/air mixure correct by running the stock turbo injectors,afm and ecu? or could i keep my ecu(then i don't have to change the harness)

or is there a difference between turbo and supercharging when it comes to air/fuel mapping that the ecu won't calculate properly? i'll go to a custom engine management (like the mega squirt program) if i have to but not if i don't have to.

with the pulley ratios planned i'll be looking at pushing around 2200 cc of air

-any and all S/C tips are welcome!!!

You wouldn't have any probablem dropping in turbo injectors and adjusting your AFM to get the A/F ratio the way you want it.

The turbo distrubutor don't advance at higher RPMS like the NA one does, the Turbo system also has more control over timing, senses altitude, and doesn't require a cold start injector.

If you can get control over timing then you would probably be happy with the NA sceme. Other's have done it, I think there are little weights and such inside of the distributor that advance timing as they spin, not sure exactly.