HybridZ

ATTN Tony

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey have any updates on that 7M project of yours.... As a MKIII and a Z owner I am very interested in this project.....

PICS would be great

I've been in a finacial bind since the great amount of lay offs last year. I've found some work as an electronic engineer now, so soon I should have money to start dumping back into the car.

The only thing that is holding me back is a drive line, exhaust system, and intercooler piping. The engine runs fine in the engine bay.

Luckly I haven't been without a sporty ride this whole time. My `73 240Z has a t3/t4 turbo, intercooler, on a fuel injected L24 w/P90 head.

My `87 Supra Turbo is a fun ride too. I will probably sell my `81 280ZX and put the money towards the `72 w/the 7m-gte. Am also considering selling the Supra to make the `73 my daily driver.

Just got the CV adapters from Ross at Modern Motor Sport, so I will be bolting them in soon. Also would like to get my hands on a R200 LSD before I start on the CV job. The quality of these CNC CV adapters look great!