HybridZ

77zt setup

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

i recently purchased an '82xzt with hopes of putting it into my '77z. i am mostly a chevy guy so all this turbo efi stuff is sorta confusing but for the most part i get it. i have a few questions for you guys who have done this swap. i'd like to run +- 15psi i know i'll need an intercooler (i was looking at scottie's izuzu one and was thinking that might be good.) but do i need to change out the turbo for a T3/T4? what about injectors? if i run different injectors i'll different engine management correct? i've read a few posts where you guys strongly push sds, i went to thier site and wasnt sure what setup i would need. well anyhow, any help will be appreciated. -andrew metz

Guest Zcarsmakemyheadhurt

You can run 15psi and I would use a intercooler, bigger injectors are a good idea but you will need to run a stand alone fuel computer. The SDS is easy to tune and wiring isn't too bad, I would run the system that just controlls fuel and run a N/A distributor with a MSD. Good luck have fun.

AC