HybridZ

just about ready

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

let me say first this site has been a great source of information and inspiration, and thanks to the guys behind it you do a great job. heres where im at now i have a 77 280 that ive been restoring for the last four years i now have a 1989 350/350 combo sitting in the garage just about ready. my question is what one thing happened when you started that was not covered by jtr or anyone else. thanks to pparaska for solving my logon problems because i have a lot of questions ahead. thanks rick

What one thing happened that was not covered in the JTR manual??

Well, the biggest thing was the "while I'm at it I might as well do..." That very thing has caused me to "micro-modify" or detail just about everything I'm coming across. It just adds to the length of the project and the time spent doing everything. Oh well :rolleyes:

One good thing though, the car will be detailed to the hilt!

Davy

Guest Anonymous

The only big surprise for me was the AMOUNT of pounding on the floorboard I'd need to do to get the stock JTR crossmember in the car. Granted I used a T56 which is rather long, but still, I expected to move a 'bit' of metal in the crossmember area not the 2-4" I had to per side. Otherwise, it went off pretty much like JTR and the fella's here said it would.

Regards,

Lone