HybridZ

Tomahawk kit?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

The Tomahawk kit reprtedly goes for over $10,000 from an original introductory price of $2700.00 less than ten years ago web page Eric Nyerlin at zparts.com keeps track of the Tomahawk and builder, the ever elusive Rory Bateman. Eric also sells a z convertible kit. Member Dan Juday just scored a Tomahawk dash. Miracles can happen. Not more than 35 of these re-body Tomahawk kits have been produced. I have an unfinished #8. Do some research in the "kit" thread. There is posted info about Puckett Auto in Santee, California that makes in addition to 250 GTO offerings a Cobra Daytona Coupe rebody for the early Z. Eric Nyerlin has photos of the Puckett kit cars which I hear are good kits.Eric is also one source of info and may know of a Tomahawk or two for sale.

Guest Anonymous

I have seen the tomahawk kit, but have no idea if it is still in production or available. Also, are there any kits besides the 250 gto kit and the tomahawk kit?