HybridZ

anyone hear or know about Just Dashes co?

Guest sabum

I was considering having a fairlady z dash done. I just never heard of them. I was hopeing someone here has had experience with them. B4 I spend $800 I want to talk to someone that has done business with them.

Its expensive because the equipment used is high-tech; your dash is put on their jig & the vinyl is put under a vacuum while it is being laid over your core.

Before that takes place they repair any cracks and imperfections in your core.

A new dash, if someone made one, is expensive-so is restoring an old dash to as good as new....unfortunately, there isnt a cheap way around it.

Kevin,

(Yea,Still an Inliner)

Aside from the pain of shelling out the big bucks for them to recover your dash, the job they do is supposed to be good and the vinyl is thicker, thus giving you a dash that should never crack. A new Nissan dash is cheaper, no?

Davy

I have been looking and looking and looking... for a new or uncracked right hand drive dash. The $800 I thought was fair. I just never heard of them. I would feel better if someone told me they had one done and loved it.

I've seen their work 2 times. One '71 'Cuda and one '76 Toyota Corolla (yep, thats Corolla wagon). Both were VERY nice. Each of these was $500. I've also looked for rhd dashes (there ain't none) for '79 Fairlady. My quote was $800 too. I'm gonna spend the $$ when the time comes.