HybridZ

Building a Z kit car-questions?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello, I'm Bear Paw and just discovered the board. Poked around a little bit and had some questions. But first I'll lay out what I want in and from my car.

GM 350

all modern electronics

no a/c and as little power asser. as possible

all disc brakes

big rotors if I can with 4-piston clamps

This car is for driving not for show or to fake someone into thinking its a real F-car.

I fell in love with Vello Rosa the first my room mate showed me, but I'm sorry to hear those bodies are no longer produced. So I'm looking for another 250 GTO body. I found out that Puckett Auto works is in the SD area as well as Pro-V and Precision Design. Has anyone had any experience whith this companies and their products?

Could people point me to some good websites? I've seen alot of sites that talk about using adapaters and what not to get non-stanard parts to fit. Has anyone done a complete swap outs (i.e. swaping out the 240z rear end for the 280zx instead of using adapaters to use the better CVs).

Thanks, Bear Paw

Guest Anonymous

Bear I will attempt to answer part of your questions. Vello Rossa Originator John Washington may be able to find you a Vello Rossa Body Kit for you. Check the Body kit search function and contact John..I have posted the address and phone # for Puckett which is about all I know about this long time GTO maker. Stable Autoworks also has a GTO 250 kit (I have one)