HybridZ

Looking to buy completed GTO or Vello Rossa cupe

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I am looking to buy a completed or nearly complete GTO. I would like a clean body install paint must be fair to good. and would prefer that the drivetrain and suspension be stock.

if any one sees anything could you let me know

Thanks,

Guest nezzie76

First of all what's your price range? I've seen them from 5000 to 30000 depending on what they have and who's selling. Keep in mind also that you are going to have difficulty finding a GTO or velorossa w/ a stock suspension b/c the kits require that the car be lowered. Good luck though, they are out there! cheers.gif And it sure would be alot easier to buy one already made... Oh well.. :D

Guest Anonymous

I would think a car with a stock powertrain would be worth 4-8k depending on the level of detialing completed. 4k would be somthing that needs body work and paint and the high end would be a show car. does that sound aobut right to every one?

Guest nezzie76

If you can find one for 4k then you'd have to find someone that is desperate to sell. I'd expect to spend around 6-7 realistically. You're looking at 9-15k for a finished one. Like here's an example of a good deal: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1876252293&category=7251

BTW, that yellow velorossa on ebay went for something like 5400 and it had a V8. So there are good deals out there if you can jump on em when they happen. 2thumbs.gif