HybridZ

Who wants a new dash?

Moridin

PDK Fabrications was nice enough to start a run of dashes if we find enough interest. As I understand it, we need 10 or more people for either dash to get it made. They can do either a fiberglass one, which will run $600 to $700, or a carbon fiber one that will run around $900. The will also do consoles if enough interest is shown. Again, I think they can do either fiberglass or carbon fiber. Personall, I'd go for a carbon fiber dash and console. Anyone else interested and willing to lay down the cash?

Guys this is really a racing part, it is not designed for HVAC. It would most likely fit a 280. Our mold is based off of a 72 dash however.

The other difficult thing here is that we would need to see an order for 10 of the fiberglass or 10 CF dashes, i can't mix and match based on the difference of construction of both forms of the dash. In order to make these affordably it is necessary to make them in an assembly line fashion.

Thanks!

Ron

• 2 weeks later...