HybridZ

what's it worth?

I am interested in what my 260z is worth.Any input would be greatly valued. It's an early 260 with the Johns Cars kit.355 chevy,sportsman heads with bowl work,vic. jr. CNC intake, 750double pumper, harland sharp rockers,custom ground hyd. roller (schneider cams),speed-pro pistons with 1/16" plasma moly rings , balanced bottom end,Aerospace water pump, custom aluminum double pass radiator, fabricated aluminum valve covers (Doug Lee),MSD dual pick-up dist,timing computer,blaster,two step,rpm activated switch,and shift light,turbo350 with 9" Continental convertor, 10-bolt rear with c-clip eliminators,Moser axles,Strange spool,Richmond 4.10 gears,Morrison ladder bars,coil springs and diagonal link, custom built frame rails from front suspension to the rear of the car, 8-point roll bar, custom mini tubs, custom floor Raised 2", 8 gal. cell, mini starter, Moroso battery box, Holly blue pump, Centerline Warriors 15-10,15-4,Hoosier Quick times, RCI buckets with 5-point harnesses, Auto pal headlights, Hurst promatic, Quick Car switch panel, Lokar throttle cable and trans. flex tube , lexan side and rear windows , full length 1 3/4" headers with FMG custom 3" exhaust with Dynomax race magnums, Moroso breather tank with XRP fttings. The car is primer grey and driven on the street with the help of antique registration. I have been working on the car for about 8 years and from the list of parts I would have had to be rich to do it any sooner.Car has run a best et of 10.76 at 125.05 at Houston raceway park.Dont Have a way to post pics but can forward a few bad low light shots .