HybridZ

Got the IC....it's friggen HUGE!

ratedZ

Ok, so now I'm excited...just got the NPR IC (black one) and I test fitted it in the Z. It fills the WHOLE SPACE in the front. Looks like I can squeeze the 3" intake pipes up front like I've always had it. BUT I have much work to do :( Both sides of the top radiator support will be hacked off...I'm a little freaked out about cutting them but it looks like this is not the only hacking I will have to do. Another thing I will have to cut is the bottom front facia where the bottom of the IC sits. I will have to drop the IC about an 1" or 2" to clear the hood and so I can get the pipes to line up with the inlet and outlet (which are sitting in an angel by the way :cry:) I will also have to relocate the black canister on the passenger side so I can run the pipes through it. Soooo...in short, this will take a little longer than I figured. I will have to first fit the IC before I can touch the piping. Anyway, does anyone have any pics of how you cut the holes and what type of bracket I will have to make for the top part of the radiator? Any advice? I want to finish this before the nationals and I will be documenting the install step by step for others to use as reference. Oh crap...it just hit me that I will prolly have to get an electric fan to fit the pipes....aaarrrgghh...it will be worth it.