HybridZ

Velo Rossa Website

In case any of you guys have been trying to get to my website and encountered problems, I wanted to let everyone know that I'm working on it.

The web server got hacked resulting--ultimately--in rehosting my website with Earthlink. You can read the details on the front page of my website.

Anyway, I used to have four URLs hosted independantly: a. reactionresearch.com, b. kitcarz.com, and velorossa.com both pointed to the "automotive" page under reactionresearch.com, and c. gtorr.com pointed to it's own domain.

A. and b. are still the same, but apparently the pointing has gone awry and I've had to redo that a couple of times (love Network Solutions!). Maybe it will "take" this week.

Gtorr.com now points to the "gtorr" section under reactionresearch.com.

If you have any subpages bookmarked under any of those domains, you may have to go back and navigate down from the main RR automotive page in order to rebuild the bookmark.

Sorry for all the confusion, but at least I can assure you that it's been a lot more painful for me than for you!

Please come back and check it out. I've posted a LOT more info on the FAQs page this year. If you run across any bad links, please let me know and I'll correct as soon as possible.

Thanks!