HybridZ

Need help with PDK strut brace install

Moridin

Alright, so here's the deal. I got the rear one in with a little bit of persuasion, but everything went alright. As for the front, it has been a different story. It almost seems like the bar is 1/2" too short. I don't know how to tweak/twist/bend the frame enough to get it over. I've tried jacking different corners and parts of the frames up, but it did not work. Does anyone have some ideas? I have some pics, here they are:

album_pic.php?pic_id=488

album_pic.php?pic_id=481

album_pic.php?pic_id=483

I thought about slotting the holes, but I'm worrying about the rest of the stuff not lining up. There are pieces that connect from the strut towers to the frame rail and firewall. I'm also worried that I don't have enough room to slot them. I guess I better fire off an email to PDK and see what they suggest. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know.

Thanks again, RacerX, I may end up slotting them anyways. I can always order new ones from PDK if something goes wrong.