HybridZ

Air dams

ZROSSA

Howdy all,

I am making a new front nose cone for my s30. My car had a standard nose on it before so I dont have any heights to work to. Could some of you that have air dams/spoilers measure the distance from the ground to the bottom of the dam. I also nee a meassurement from the front lip to the radiator x-member. If you have any problems with scraping at the heights you run could you let me know as well.

Thanks Guys,

Douglas

Guest Zachb55

sorry man, i would love to help you cause how hard would it be to go and grab a tape measurer and get those for you, but unfortunately i just primed my car :-D and so the valance is not on it at the moment... sorry dude, maybe SOMEONE OUT THERE will give you a hand, just give it a bit of time.

-Zach

Not sure what / inchs is? I have measured it this afternoon. It is 13 inchs from the front of he radiator suport and 4.5 inchs of the ground. The front of my car is lowered but the back isnt so it will come up a little when done.

Can someone get back to me so I can compare.

Cheers

Douglas