HybridZ

Now What

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous
:D I finally got my JTW conversion manual, I've read it front to back. I understand most of the parts needed, like the setback plates and such they offer. And the radiator, motor mounts. My question is are there any "SMALL" things that come up during installation? Also am I understanding the book when it says I have to get rid of my mech. fuel pump because it won't fit? I came here really for the small parts thing because so many of you have already accomplished this swap and most are pro's. I have a 350sbc with a th350 and a 2800 stall torque converter. :twisted:

Tons of small parts. Hoses, hardware, wire, clamps, switches, on and on. And yes, no room for that mechanical fuel pump. If you are going carb though the Datsun pump will do.

Also, you may want to reconsider the TH350. An OD tranny will be much more satisfying.

Guest Anonymous

I have already invested the money into a nice new th350 with shift kit and torque converter. It is not going to be a highway warrior, but a stang killer on the strip