HybridZ

sick kit i wish i knew what it was

zhins50

well i posted a link to a nice red awd z a few days back and was wondering what kit was on it. this 280 also seems to have the same kit and im just wondering if anyone knows the name of it or the owner of this car so i can ask him or her.

thank you

Guest Ziggy Vulcan

GAH!! I bow to the awsomeness. That is like the coolest lookin rear... thing I've ever seen!

I actually was dreamin that up and was like "I wish they made a wider rear fender that stayed wide to the back."

What I would do with it though is redo the panel that holds the tail lights and the tag to be wide enough to fit the fenders and put round tail lights in it further apart and move the tag down. That would be my ideal rear. 'cept with louvers and a small spoiler. I even drew a picture.

So obviously I want to know what kinda kit that is, too. It is the coolest!! Hope it's not custom. Most things that are REALLY trick usually are.

Guest zfan

Yes that is a Jim Cook design. My Buddies father has one like that with a 302 sbc/richmand t/56 combo. His is red.

Mike