HybridZ

Hello, new member

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello.....

Im a new member here and I'll be in the market for a 240Z soon. I plan on putting in probably a old carb'd 327 in. I don't want to build it up too much and my only mods for it will probably be, carb, intake manifold, cam, headers, nice free flowing exhaust with one set of mufflers and straight tubing. I don't have a crazy pipe dream of a 1000hp car and a street modified chevy sb will be more then enough for a reliable everyday driver to have fun in. Id be happy with it running mid to low 13's on good street tires with some wide tread. I will also be looking for some suspension mods or coilovers, new roll bars etc... also interested in brake upgrades big discs all around 4 piston brakes up front, maybe Z32 brakes.

I live in West Palm Beach, Florida and im 20 years of age. Im fairly knowledgable in modern nissans and engines for them, older Z's(pre Z31) are a new world for me though. If you guys know of anything to help me figure out the things I want to do with a Z car let me know. I look forward to being on here and learning some things about the Z.

Cya around

Guest m35514h

i will be the first to say you must become friends with the search button, it will help you in almost every case. But otherwise good luck and keep us posted

Welcome to the board. I'm 19 and live in Ft. Lauderdale myself, but am currently at UCF. Nice to see someone else on here in a similar situation as myself. I have one Z already, but its staying pure Datsun. I've been looking for a somewhat clean one myself to go hybrid with but Z prices have skyrocketed lately around here. Good luck with your hunt and keep us posted on how its going. :D

Guest Your Car is Slow

bahaha...that avitar makes it around everywhere. Dan should have copyrighted it :D

anywhoo..welcome to the site :)

Guest Anonymous

if I wanted 1000hp Id be wanting to swap in a RB26DETT or RB25DET and not a SBC hehe.

yep Z prices down here are getting expensive.... putting a damper on my situation lol.