HybridZ

Pics. of my car!

Guest scottjuly79

Guest bastaad525

I always thought taking the front bumper off was kinda.... well it makes the Z look like it's ready to eat something :-P Too gaping, though I did see one Z with a fairly large nice looking IC in there once with no front bumper and then it just looked mean. I have the rear bumper off my 240 but I like the front one on there. If they made front air dams with an idea towards not having the front bumper on there, closing the hole up a little and maybe rounding it off or something, I think it could be made to look really nice

Guest scottjuly79

I actually have a front bumper on my car now, It looks like it is missing something without it! I will try to get a newer updated pic.

Guest bastaad525

Lately I've seen THREE Z's that had the rear one removed and then went the extra step of bondoing up the indentations where the bumper was, making the quarter panels smoot and rounded. Very clean looking, makes it look like a much more modern car, at least from the rear :)