HybridZ

Frame shop in vancouver BC area

I took my 1970 240Z to a local restoration shop that was recommended by an associate to do a check of my body repairs and then paint. Main item of concern was to check front frame rail alignment and to build new subframe connector box and install T/C connectors. They don't feel comfortable doing the T/C connectors and think one rail needs adjustment. Any suggestions for a frame shop in the Vancouver British Columbia area that does good work for a reasonable price.

Guest Anonymous

I went the shop route. Few years later I'm stripping the car down and fabricating/mig welding it all myself. Do it right the first time, do it yourself.

After a few thousand dollars of wasted money I will never pay a bodyman/mechanic to touch my ride again...Unless you have no time or have very deep pockets.

Thanks again Racerx, I will discuss with the retoration shop. I thought it was a good reference for the restoration shop that they wanted to bring in expert help in an area rather than do an imperfect job. A friend that referred them to me had them restore his austin Healey and they did a great job. They will also let you go into their shop and do as much work on the car yourself as you want under their direction.