HybridZ

Parts from 72 240z fitting a 76 280z???

Guest Island Son

Guest Island Son

Will any of the parts from a 72 240 fit a 76 280? In either the body or the motor trans situation?

I was in the drive in res eating supper today and in pulls this sweet lil 72 240Z, i almost droped my dinner when i saw it roll in, i got right out and asked the owner if he would mind me taking a lil look at it, he said not at all, it needs alot of work to bring it back to where it should be but he said it was his daily driver so it didn't stop long enough to really do any work to it other than gen mant, that's the first one i've seen around here and it looked awesome even in the bad shape it was in, anyway he mentioned that he had boxes of parts at home that he no longer needed and offered to part with them so i'd like to know if any of them would be suitable for my 76 280.

Thx all

Sonny

Will any of the parts from a 72 240 fit a 76 280?

The whole front end and just about everything attached to it can be interchanged. The doors cannot, neither can the window mechanisms inside be interchanged. Interior plastic behind the seats cannot be interchanged very well. Beyond that, for the most part. they are very similar.

Davy