HybridZ

Good News!

Guest szlash280z

Guest szlash280z

Ok, my turbo engine is down at my house almost ready to be put in the car. The rain was preventing me from starting the swap today, but it let up for a few hours and I was able to remove the radiator, and almost the entire 78's Fuel Injection wiring. The only thing holding that in place is the 4 wires that lead to the FI fusible links and the Fuel injection relay. Tomorrow morning I am going to get up butt ass early and finish the removal prep of stuff like the AC components and the driveshaft. Then I am going to pull the motor and possibly clean up some of the dirty engine bay. I have a lot of rust under my Radiator support though :cry: so I don't think I will touch that very much.

I also have to finish my fuel rail (buy some different fittings and install them) finish my braided hose oil supply line, install the flywheel and clutch, water pump, install my exhaust studs, then the manifolds, swap the transmission to the new engine then install the engine and the wiring. Should take me all freaking day! Too bad the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway is on tomorrow too....

Things are going good so far now!