HybridZ

my car finnaly got it's graphics...

sir_daniel

finnaly... i got back my 280zx -80 from the graphic guy... and i can say that i'm more then pleased...

concider this: in sweden (where i live) we hardly got ANY 280zx left... last time i check with the "car register" it was only 204 left in the whole of sweden (that was in the register...).

then so doens't we got many cool japs cars...

to the pic's:

http://www.picturecd.com/system/view.cgi?user=sir_daniel&session=1060196214.18166&album=37141&guest=1&m=a

check around in the other albums... they show's how the work developed...

the style (import) has bin going on for 2 years or so... but it hasn't got as big as it is this year... see what happends next year...

we in sweden usually drive volvo's, saab's, bmw's, merc's, audi's mostly german cars and therefor the "german style" is/was quite popular here... we hasn't got the same amount of stuff avalible for jap-cars as we got for the german and swedish one's... therefor isn't it very common with cars that look as different as e.g. mine does...

but to answer your question... graphic's bin popular since the 80's here aswell...

Sir-Daniel, I was wondering if I could ask you an off topic question. I have an 1985 Husqvarna 510TE 4 stroke dirtbike I want to rebuild. I need a few things that I am having trouble finding. Being as you are from Sweden (where the bike is from) you might be able to find some parts for me, if it's not too much trouble? You can email me or just post here, whatever you want to do, but the moderators would probably prefer that you email me, just whatever's easier for you. If not then thank you for your time anyways.