HybridZ

Installing the turbo

Guest Simon

I have the turbo mounted, what i want to do now is hook up all the lines like for the wastegate and Blow off valve etc .

the wastegate controler plugs into the intake after the turbo and before the throttle bodies

the blow off valve plugs into the plenium chamber after the throttle bodies (i know the BOV is between the turbo and TB (closer to the TB)) but it has a little line which comes off the top. My guess is the vacume created in the plenium chamber will assist in opening the BOV when the TBs are shut

Also the fuel pressure regulator also has a line on it im gussing this also is fed from the plenium chamber (as boost rises in the plenium chamber the fuel pressure also rises)

is there anything else which also migh help

Thanks

Sim

the wastegate controler plugs into the intake after the turbo and before the throttle bodies

Yes, you are correct.

the blow off valve plugs into the plenium chamber after the throttle bodies (i know the BOV is between the turbo and TB (closer to the TB)) but it has a little line which comes off the top. My guess is the vacume created in the plenium chamber will assist in opening the BOV when the TBs are shut

The vacume line on the BOV should be connected downstream of the throttle plate (in the intake).

Also the fuel pressure regulator also has a line on it im gussing this also is fed from the plenium chamber (as boost rises in the plenium chamber the fuel pressure also rises)

The vacume line on the FPR should also connect downstream of the throttle plate (like the BOV vacume line).

Pete