HybridZ

so what ever happened to Bob Sharp

Guest jjohart

Guest jjohart

Somebody recommended I contact him about an intercooler install. Apparently me thinks I have joined a group somewhat in a time warp (e.g 1980's), b/c not only is his web site gathering cobwebs, there are no phone numbers that work for him, Bob Sharp Nissan was sold so he no longer has any public contacts, as far as I can tell. Anyone know how he folded, or did he just make too much money and run off to play tennis?

thanks

John-still looking for a REPUTABLE New England/NY intercooler installer!

Guest szlash280z

just go to a ricer performance body kit place, they can do it for you!

oh wait, they don't actually do anything that involves making anything go faster, nevermind! :lol::wink:

sorry I can't be of any real help for you on this one.

What about an I/C install do you want to know? There are many people here that can help you. I think you will find we aren't stuck in a time warp, and if we were it would be the 70's :-D . If you are looking into designing a I/C setup or modifing your turbo sytem i would reccmend Corky Bell's book, Maximum Boost.

But like i said there is a wealth of knowledge here. So ask away, and dont forget about all the info in the archives, just use the search.

-Austin

Guest oldZguy

As to Sharp, figuring he was a man in his 30's in the seventys would make him a man in his 60's today, maybe he retired :) Something that I hope I can do some day but it is unlikely that it will be from somewhere that I've enjoyed going for the last 30+ years....