HybridZ

OOOh! I got my Walbro fuel pump!

Guest szlash280z

Guest szlash280z

I got my high speed fuel pump today! If it didn't take me waay too long to get the car up on jackstands then I might have it installed and ready to go already. But alas, I just had two tire changing jacks which made it difficult and time consuming to get at the height needed for the stands. Then it just took a while to figure out just what needed to come off the back to get the pump out. :?

it was already dark before I turned any wrenches, but no problem since I have a drop light! :x I took off the supply line but didn't have anything to clamp it closed with, and fuel just started pouring out! (I expected that though) I tried to do the quick swap with the new pump, but the hose was stretched out and too big for the new pumps fittings! :x:x:x:x:x AAAAAARGH!!! :evil: I tightened the clamp as much as it would go and it still spewed out! Fump Dat! :cry2::frown:

I called it quits for the night and now it's Miller Time! :D:cheers:

Thats what sick days are for right? To take time to fix and install parts on your car the day after you get them in the mail! lol! I can't wait til morning!! :2thumbs: