HybridZ

250 GTO replica owners -need help-

Guest Speedmade

Guest Speedmade

Gents,

I am looking for anyone with a GTO replica that would happen to have an extra headlight cover laying around. It can be faded, scratched up, I don't care. Or even be generous enough to loan me one off their car for a short while? I just need to test fit it to my kit.

I am building a Puckett Cobra Daytona Coupe kit. From what I can tell, it looks like he used the same shape headlight covers on his GTO kit as the Daytona kit.

I am hoping to possibly find a cover from some other 250 company that I might be able to make work on my kit. But I really don't want to have to spend $150 a shot to try different ones to find out they don't work.

Thanks for any help.

Reed Herman

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Daddyrick

I have a GTO replica. Would measurements of the lip (on the fender) for the headlight cover help any? My covers have not been cut to fit yet. Too expensive to let out of my sight. Sorry.

Daddyrick :?

• 2 weeks later...

Reed,

Where in MSP are you? I will be there for a day and could bring one with me next week to get some stuff at the condo on Lake Calhoun and some parts for my VR from the house over at 50th/France. You could "borrow" it for a few hours and get it back to me before I fly home the next day.

I just can't handle more than a day or two up there after October :)

Thanks,

Teo