HybridZ

WOO HOOO!!!! my ic is plumbed!!

Guest ZmeFly

finally got my ic plumbed today. welding was going to be a pain and the shop wanted me to wait for days so i just did it all myself using silicone couplers.

till i get the time and am able to have it welded i think this will do just fine.

on a bad note though im not sure, i had to relocate the afm, and now it seems that it hs a slight miss at abou 1500-2000 rpms. could that have anything to do with the relation of the distance that the afm now is to the turbo inlet?

also had to move the coil as well, both were in the way. i will say this though, what a difference!! i really didnt notice much of a difference when i had it done through the shabby shop, then again when your 2.25 inch pipe goes to 1.85 pipe i guess you wouldnt.

now it boosts like BAMMMMMM! there it is. since i dont have my bov welded in yet i only did that once. thats something else i learned, i didnt realize how hard the back lash can be without a bov, WOW, it felt like the engine shuddered

monday i will have the welded in at a fab shop so i can be back to boosting!

ill post some pics tommorow =)