HybridZ

turbo intake, help!

Guest szlash280z

Guest szlash280z

here are the colors I am choosing between for my heat shield. I forgot to paint it when I assembled it back in july, but since it's all off because of the dead turbo, I am going to finish painting it.

I have the same blue color for my block, the valve cover background and plug wires, so it would match like that. I also have some black stuff so the black would look good too. It also looked good silver... that's plain steel colored in the top pic, I didn't paint it silver yet. so which color would you guys pick?

756053silver.JPG

756055black.JPG

756057black2.JPG

756058blue.JPG

756059blue2.JPG

forgot to paste the pictures! lol it's fixed now.

Guest znow white

How about blue i seen your valve cover it goes with it and that intake looks nice and shiny how did you do that?

hows the turbo swap going along Iam about to do the same soon and the intake with fuel rail got any advice for the future?

thanks

Guest szlash280z

my turbo swap went fine. it ran great until my turbo blew up. I just got it back from warranty work yesturday, so I gotta finish all the touch ups before I install it again.

I ground off all the 'bumps' from the intake manifold and buffed and polished it.