HybridZ

help finding something

Guest Lsb4life

you want to run alternator only-there are 2 types of attack to problem.if you have bucks-get a march pulley kit.if you are poor but have time/tools/welder you go to pick&pull and study other fords.if you got a clockwise water pump(v belt) and a grooved serpentine pulley you could probably put a spring loaded tensoiner on the air pump spot and delete the ac/ps brackit.note that on a serpentine drive water pump runs ccw.v belt it runs clockwise.

I have picked up the Alternator bracket and pulleys from a 91 bronco and it looks like it will fit for serpentine belt conversion with alternator / water pump only.

I will have to drill new holes in the waterpump pulley since the holes don't line up. No big beal. This way the I can get rid of the two V belts one driving the alternator and the other driving the waterpump and A.C comp.

I'm doing a 5.0 conversion to my 260Z Ice Racer. If you want to have fun try this in the winter.

Ziceman.