HybridZ

took the turbo to the track again

Guest szlash280z

Guest szlash280z

1/8th mile track. I got a best time of 9.22 with 10psi at 75 MPH. I didn't realize that mufflers were optional on this track night, otherwise I would have removed mine. my 3" crush bent pipe sounds great, but man is it restrictive! mandrels are on the way, at the same time I start my intercooler piping.

The competition was so much stiffer last night. the lights were faster than the first time I went draggin', So it caught me sleeping the first time. It took me 4 tries to get my launch right. my best reaction was like .8 seconds. tuesday nights bring out the 'real' drag racers, so everyone had really fast cars. almost all were V8's with huge lumpy ass cams, drag slicks, NOS and batteries in the trunks, etc. I was one of the fast cars on the Midnight Drags (ricer night in other words!)

I did better this time than I did last time. I got 9.5 as a best time before and a 9.22 this time. My intercooler NEEDS to be installed as my intake tract is soo hot! It has to be costing me lots of juice. My tires suck too.