HybridZ

GTO Project Finished

Guest 250z

Guest 240hybrid

Sorry.... :oops: my mistake. Got caught up in the links and didn't notice this motor/interoir setup. I had guest over, and was showing him when I posted, must have overlooked your setup as a sig. Very nice setup and much respect from me.

Chase

Hi,

Thanks for you praises guys, appreciate it.

ZROSSA - Hi haven't heard from you for a while, how's the vineyard going? - hard to tell, the colour it came out in that photo is about right when it's in direct sunlight (which it wasn't in that car park though), it looks a lot more deep red and less orange in the shade.

sir_daniel - how long - 2 years 1 month at about 20 hours a week on average, minus a couple of weeks break every third or fourth month and minus the time waiting on other places to do stuff (like painting, engine finishing off stuff, etc) so probably 1500 hours, the manufacturer stated 150 hours build time but I suppose that would be with the stock engine , stock interior, not restoring the car from scratch, etc