HybridZ

Printing wiring diagram

deMideon

I have the diagram on the computer. If you want I send you a copy..

It uses acrobat to view it. This program lets you view page by page and print them how ever you want.

Other wise when you view the diagram on your computer and want to print it, Pick print from the file in the top left corner, when a window opens you should be able to pick "custom and your printer program should let you make the photo the size you want and preview it before you print.

Posterizing is when you print a "picture" on many sheets, like you said. Posterizing a picture depends on the kind of image you have. There is a difference between gif, jpg, wmf and the other kinds. WMF is the best kind for stretching, because it's a vector image; others just pixel images. Any LARGE image should work OK, tho. Some programs work better for some kinds of images. But there is free stuff you can get to print posters, unless you have PrintShop or other similar graphics software. Try to use a laser printer or a photographic print cartridge if you can, for fine lines.

Can you tell us the source or format of the image? Acrobat, gif, jpg?

Guest Surreal Reality

love-my-V8-280Z - could you email me that diagram also? I'm just starting to chase the gremlins in my 260. :-D

Thanks

aaronf at watsonchevrolet.com

Sorry I didn't get back to everyone... Thanks for the responses, yes love-my-V8-280Z, I would really appreciate you sending the pdf to me!

I am such an idiot! I started this thread then tried to scan my schematic, my flat scanner is broken and my scanner/fax/printer is too small! So I really could use yours, it is of a 280 right?