HybridZ

240z Seat questions... Just want to make sure.

Ron240zxt

Hello all,

Quick question, Im replacing my seats in my 240Z, But before i do it i need to see if a seat that has a <w> of 22" would fit in the car. I have seen the miata forum, but they dont list the seats that im trying to go with, which are simular to Tenzo Type R adjustables. Any one have information would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

Ron

It might "fit", but I doubt you will get much movement in the seat, and I might hit the arm rest (280 style handles)

I've had lots of different seats in my Z.. I'm looking for a permanent seat in the car, and I'm trying extremely hard to keep it under 20" overall width.. not easy, but not impossible..Ractive is the seat i'm looking at right now...I took some measurements off a seat in the store, and I just need some measurements of my...(for reaasurance) I don't want to swap seats again..

BTW I have had 280zxt seats comfy but sits almost 1" higher..

modded 240 seats...

Fiero seats.. which I like right now...but something about them is just not right, so I'm willing to make one last swap...