HybridZ

Anyone willing to loan me there jtr book?

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

OK, Glenn, maybe you got me on that one, but your words were, "Sombody should post the whole book", and there was no reference to permission. Look folks, I apologize to one and all for being harsh, but read back through the posts. In any case, it's apparent we're now all on the same page vis-a-vis our collective regard for copyrights and ownership. I, for one, wouldn't have the nads to approach the JTR folks with that proposal . . . which isn't to say they wouldn't agree with Glenn's analysis. Heck, maybe they would let us post the plans and the instructions (and give up sales to pretty much the only guys on Planet Earth who are prospects for their book), but I certainly wouldn't hold my breath on it. Remember, the original poster stated he wanted the drawings so he could get the parts made for free by a pal . . . this is the basic weakness to the proposal Glenn has made. We're all (collectively, the denizens at HybridZ) makers and doers by nature, posting the book would be like putting the wolf in charge of the flock of sheep!

• 2 weeks later...