HybridZ

Seat article in Sport Compact Car

jhaag

A member of the Rocky Mountain SoloII community discussion list was gracious enough to post a pdf of the recent extensive seat article in Sport Compact Car. It's by far the most comprehensive article on seats I've ever seen. I've been able to view the lengthy article but my brain must be dead in that I haven't been able to save it. I have a hard copy of the article so all is not lost. I'm just going to post his whole message so you can view it. I tried to follow his instructions on saving it but all I get is his index saved rather than the article. Here tis:

"Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:22:15 -0700

Subject: RE: [RMsolo] Racing Seat Advice

I have a pdf version of this article. At 11MB it's kinda big, so we warned.

http://gwl.rmsolo.org/misc

It's called "SCC Seats.pdf". Please right click and "save as" rather than viewing it directly within your browser.

Thanks, Graeme"

John

When I follow his instructions, all that saves is his index page but not the article itself. I tried it again this morning. I'd like to click on what I saved and get the article itself and not have to go through the extra step of having to click on the article in his index and then wait for the thing to load. I'm still missing something here. Any ideas?

Thanks.

John