HybridZ

armored bulldozer goes on a rampage.

Guest BigWhyteDude

I suspect the flash/bang was used in desperation as an attempt to blow the engine. It's so wild that it boggles the mind. From the looks of that thing he could have bult a few, sold them to the goverment for Iraq then just buy the whole town and change the zoning laws.

- Joe

Guest 280ZX_Classic

I did a report on that in one of my criminology classes. They did drop the explosives to try and blow the engine. They tried twice to do it. They couldn't drop anything more powerful than the flash bangs because they didn't want to kill the guy in it. Especially not on camera. They had to call in swat from a bigger city to begin with. They guy had a .50 cal weapon on him too, but never used it until he shot himself. I would have hated to have been the swat officer that had to cut in there with a torch though, being on a homemade tank with a .50 cal pointed at me. I thought it was pretty ingenious how the guy cut a few holes in each side, and put little cameras in them so he could see what everyone was doing around the dozer.