HybridZ

DCR Book with a Turbo Intercooler Calculator on CD-ROM

Hey turbo freaks, whats up? This is just an FYI notice.

Just in case there are some in this forum that dont usually hang out in the other forums I thought I would throw this out at you.

I have recently completed a CD-Book about "Understanding the Dynamic Compression Ratio". On that CD I also included multiple Performance Calculators.

One of which is a Turbo-Intercooler Calculator that includes the same formulas you would find in any Turbocharger book.

If you are interested in the CD-Book I describe it in further detail in the "Non-Tech Forum".

The book doesnt address a Nitrous, Turbo, or Supercharger engine specifically but does address how to approach the engine pre-boost and pre-Nitrous. In the chapter on Cylinder Heads I do offer an approach that addresses Port Sizing based on different levels of performance and this process does include engines with power adders.

AND, for each CD-Book purchase I will be sending $3 back to SuperDan for HybridZ website support.

Check out the "Non-Tech Forum" if you are interested.

Kevin,

(Yea,Still an Inliner)