HybridZ

Trick New Brake and Suspension ???? comments needed

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey Guys,

I'm just about completed a new brake and suspension setup that features larger vented front rotors, alloy hubs with larger bearings,5 bolt datsun lugs,camber adjustment built in to the lower part of the strut not the upper so no need to purchase upper camber plates or do any cutting, new cross member with adjustments for castor and adjustment for bump steer for the rack which I will see about having a power or manual one available, coil over with height adjustment,optional alloy control arms, 4 piston alloy brake calipers and ABS on all 4 wheels, cross member should add some extra strength to the front frame rails. With this, set I could pre-built it for the V8 people that would be set up to bolt in the engine without adapters. The rear brakes are vented rotors with ABS.What I would like to know from some of you is there much of a demand for a set up like this? The reason I decided to built this set up was that I saw so may other setups that where nothing more then a bandaid fix on a out dated suspension design to begin with, so I started with a clean slate. I was hoping to make enough money to help pay for all the work and R&D that I have incurred. I really don't want to explain to much more about this set up right now, but was just needing a little feed back.

Thanks,

Zgoo

------------------

ZGOO

Guest Anonymous

It all come down to the price and the quality of the parts. I'm thinking of a major suspenson rebuild this winter to address several of the problems you have mentioned. Further info from you would be appreciated. Thanks Mark