HybridZ

Had a little run in with the fire dept today

john kosmatka

So, my dad has this 75' caddy with the 500. And we decide to see how smokey of a burnout it can do. So I put my foot on the brake and lean into the gas, all four barrels are open on the carb, smoke billows out the wheel wells. I repeat this process two more times. I shut the car down, and then I hear sirens coming my way. This was behind my dads shop on private property so it wasnt illegal. Turns out to be the fire dept, they could see the smoke from the station!!! About six trucks and 30 firemen arrived at the seen, all were easy going after I explained and a few laughed. So we decided that the caddy is unrivaled at burnouts and decide to call it day.

Man I new when I heard those sirens they were commin for me lol

John

Guest comeandzpa

I would have been afraid it was the police! Of course our police force doesn't have too much crime to solve so they just go around ruining innocent fun and pulling kids over because they think they probably deserve it for some reason or another.

Thats what I thought too. Until I saw the six fire trucks on the street. Wish I had pics but I dont have a camera. It was kinda embarassing, kinda confused me too I was like all this from just a burnout. I think the fire men were a bit dazed and confused too, I mean they thought all that smoke was from a fire not the tires on some guys caddy, lol.

John