HybridZ

block went bye-bye

sent my block of to the machine shop today to get vatted/tanked and maganafluxed and new cam bearings. took it to comp machine in plano. gave me a pretty good price for it all.. well be buildiing it to go into my 74 260z soon. :D

ive been tryingto do a v8 swap for 2 years but something always comes up. but i guess the ball is fanilly rolling :2thumbs:

block is now back from comp machine shop in plano. for those of you in dallas area, and looking for a machine shop. i would recommend thise shop.gave me the best price around, did a great job on the block, and got it back to me in a timly fashion.(1 day turn around.) there about to move 12 miles from there location in plano and will be back in business in a week. but if your looking for any machine work i would go there. ask for mickey 972-633-8585. thats thier number. i think they will be keeping the same number. if not go to http://www.compmachine.com