HybridZ

Who I am and what I'm doing. Complete with pictures!

Guest RCNSC

Guest RCNSC

We're in the Columbia area. According to mapquest you're about 100 miles -----> thataway ------> (east) :)

http://hybridz.org/nuke/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=34861

Im really shootin to have the car on the road by the 14th so I can go to that show.

Got the engine bay all painted and prepped today.... so its getting closer..

There are a couple of local Zs, but I don't personally know anyone else with them (S30s) - ANY OTHER HYBRIDZ MEMBERS IN SC - ESP IN MIDLANDS SHOUT OUT NOW!

:)

Guest 73TPIZ

Yep,

100 mi or so from ya. But I work in Florence, ~30mi closer. I saw the Carolina Z Jam post and thought i'd try to make it. Off that weekend, so no excuses to not be there.

Good luck on gettin' yours ready.

Guest RCNSC
Yep' date='

100 mi or so from ya. But I work in Florence, ~30mi closer. I saw the Carolina Z Jam post and thought i'd try to make it. Off that weekend, so no excuses to not be there.

Good luck on gettin' yours ready.[/quote']

If you're interested, maybe you could go up with us together. Me and Robert were going to drive our Zs to the show... couldn't hurt to have another come with... even tho it'd spank both our cars :)

Guest RCNSC

Dscf7.jpg

Before

Dscf0002.jpg

After

Its amazing the difference. I suggest yall do this "mod" as its cheap and easy and it really changes the look of the engine bay. Plus, its pretty low maintinece!

Guest 73TPIZ

Very nice RCNSC,

Makes a huge difference. I PM'd you my phone #'s. Give me a call next week and I'll see if I'm gonna make Charlotte and we can convoy up there. Mine's not much to look at, mostly primer, but I'll try to blend in.

.........except sometimes on the interstate or at a red light my right hand strays to that lawn mower throttle cable that opens the cutouts. Then it's kinda hard to blend in. :D:D