HybridZ

Lincoln LSC H O Computer

Capt_Zorro

Went back to the junkyard yesterday to get the wiring harness and computer off the LSC that the 5.0 HO I got last month came out of. Found that the computer harness runs into the pass side fender area. We had to remove the fender to get the computer harness out. Also found a Wasp nest in the dash, was good for a couple laps around the car before we could stop long enough to get the carb cleaner to solve the problem.

I picked up the book on Ford fuel injection by Probst, looks like there are a couple changes in the pin hookup between the Lincoln and the Mustang computers. Also got the How to modify and tune Ford fuel injection, it has a breakdown of the wire colors coming off the computer that will be helpful if they match up...

Anyone ever post a schematic of the hook up of the EECIV and Datsun Z interface?

Looks like about 8 hot wires will have to be hooked up, start, run, fuel pump relay, oxygen sensors, power relay, coil, & keep alive pwr.

Adios Amigos,

I got to give you the ole thumbs up for doing what you want, the way you want. :2thumbs: I'd never try that because I know I'd be in way over my head. Just give me the old carbs. :roll:

LOL, just got a mental picture of you and the wasps..... wouldnt have been funny if I hadnt been there my self.... Happened to me twice this week in a parking lot.... All I could think of was what people were thinking of a grown man suddenly running erratically from his truck, and then walking back and leaving like nothing happened.