HybridZ

custom dash

Guest 83supaZ

Guest 83supaZ

anyone know where i can find a custom dash that either already has the instruments or where i can get the ones i want and add them in myself? i know alot of yall do custom work so i thought i would post here first. thanks for any help.

Like Zach infered, there are fiberglass and CF versions of the stock dash.

Vintage Tech Z makes an "improved" version of the stock dash.

ArizonaZ makes a swoopy doopy custom fiberglass dash and center console.

Reaction Research sells a couple types of a Ferrari 250 GTO style dashs for it's Vello Rossa kit.

And Rory Bateman makes a dash "cap" that fits over the 280 dash (and the 240 with a little massaging) that accomodates a forth 2 5/8" gauge. This cap is from his Cobra-esk Tomahawk Z kit and while all scientific tests indicate that it is made from fiberglass in reality it is made from the untra-rare unobtainium. :roll:

Those are all the ones I know of.

Guest 83supaZ

well i'd like something kinda modern i guess... because im not going to be running AC or heater... and im not putting the original cassette/coin/cigarette lighter deck thing back on bottom.. so it would have to accomodate these changes... and give me somewhere to mount a cd player. btw.. thanks for all the info guys