HybridZ

DYNO on my 355SBC/ HOLLEY blower

COZY Z COLE

5638dyno_280_Z_002_2_.jpg

9-20-04 after 8,500 miles on the set-up with new plugs and secondary jet change from 82 to 80. 37 degrees total timing / boost retard at 1/2 and a/f ratio running at 12.1. Blower is a 144 HOLLEY at 6 lbs. boost.

DYNOJET shop.

RW HP- 296.7

RW TORQ.-329.5

My engine builder crys because of my restrictive exhause system and the loss of the engine's potential power but I'm still SPANKING them.... :D

LARRY

Guest bastaad525

Sweet... I feel you on the restrictive exhaust, you can look at my dyno sheets and actually guess right off the bat I have some restriction there from how quickly torque just falls. Sucks because I have a really high torque peak and nice flat plateua but relatively low hp because it falls off way too soon.

I'm curious... why did they start the pulls so 'late' in the RPM? With a blown V8, I'd want them to pull from 2000rpm... you should be making meaningful torque even down there... with mine I always have to prod them to pull from low instead of starting at 3k... I dont make power at 2k but I want to see where boost is coming on.