HybridZ

Niiiice GN motor and trans on ebay, but located in UK

MrWOT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33615&item=7939835046&rd=1

It's a very nice setup, at like $100 as of now with 3 days left :shock: would be one heck of a Xmas present for a new GN Z :D Only real worry is things getting damaged in shipping :? Even comes with harness and ECU... makes me wish I had somewhere to put it.

Sounds nice and looks nice, but you NEVER trust another persons build unless they are reputable or somebody you know knows them personaly. With that said, you are going to be going through that engine to make sure everything has been done right. Heck, my buddy recently bought a short block stage II engine, which was built by "somebody that knows somebody", but he went through the engine anyways and the piston rings were gapped VERY wrong. Can you say "Blow by"? Another thing is that the guy has absolutely no feedback, which raises a flag. Another thing is that this drivetrain is located in London???

Thank you for the heads up, but for the others out there, buyer beware!

!M!