HybridZ

Total posts

CruxGNZ

Does that mean that posts (possible information) were deleted?

Yes and no, over time I purge posts in the non-technical forums, phpBB does not take this into account when calculating your total post count.

When I converted us to vBulletin I had it re-caculate everyones post count.

No posts were dropped when I moved them over, they matched exactly.

Dan

LOL, I always look out for your posts and updates, I wish I was a little bit closer so I could follow your progress up close!

My boss has a GN I cant wait to drive it when he pulls it out of storage in the spring.. I let him drive my svo so he said I would be able to drive the GN.. fair deal if ya ask me!

Riding in my turbo cars and having me working on them in the shop all the time has him worked up to start modding his GN which I would most likely be doing the wrenching on so it should be interesting.

Back to the point.. just funnin around. one of those guys standin around moments.. I laughed my ass off..

Sam

There will be a very long coming GNZ update coming VERY soon :-D . My buddy and I have been working on a '87 Cutlass with a GN engine swap. It should be able to be started tonight or tommorow. After the Cutlass is running, then my car goes into his heated garage to drop in the engine/transmission.

It's cool guys. :wink:

!M!