HybridZ

Anyone have a pic of Subtle Z 1/4 flare unpainted?

Hugh

I'm trying to get an idea of the mounting area of this part... just hoping someone has a picture of the mounting during the process, or even a picture of one sitting on the floor or something.

My car is whacked down in the corner of the 1/4, and I need to repair it. At the same time, I'm thinking I'm gonna do the rear flares and complete fiberglass around the front end. (I love the Subtle Z look... nice and smooth)

Also, are the Subtle Z fenders compatible with any of the fiberglass front bumpers on the market? Or is a wider one necessary?

contact John .... he's a great guy ... his stuff is the best .. if my son hadn't needed 3 grand in dental work ... i'd have his subtle z fenders on my z, molded into the msa aero airdam ... email John your questions .. he messaged me several times offering advise and continued to do so, even after i let him know my plans had changed ... never once pressured me into buying anything. Dan J's car is a mix of John's products ...

http://www.reactionresearch.com/automotivedetails.htm